Click Banner!!! Then Register free to GET income!!!

19 August 2010

GeLodaK di Jiwa.................????

Dengarlah rintihan hati ku...perjalanan kehidupan.....journey of life......
Perlu mencari ilham untuk ketenangan JIWA......

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............sangat2 serabut!!!!



Today...i have start to thinking about Audit MQA for Degree Ma*******T......
My task....should provide and prepare all bout subject Transportation Management System...... start from zero knowledge..... digging everything to know about dis subject............huhuhu..... Hard for me to settle this task coz i'm really2 not hardworking person...lots lazy maaaa in my mind.......don't like to think the hard work....hohoho....

BUT...why 'U" choose me to do this thing???? I don't like okei!!!!!!!

Terpaksa ikhlaskan hati...huhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment